Watch & meet Inputlog
- process information (e.g., number of words produced);
- product information (e.g., number of words in the final product);
- product/process information (e.g., ratio);
- process time;
- writing mode.
- number and duration;
- location (e.g., within and between words);
- variation per interval or period.
If you publish or present a paper in which Inputlog has been used, please refer to the following article:
Leijten, M., & Van Waes, L. (2013). Keystroke Logging in Writing Research: Using Inputlog to Analyze Writing Processes. Written Communication 30(3), 358-392